The trip from Hell

Face

Ok so I was 19 years old and getting ready to ship out for two years on a mission for my church, I decided I needed one last trip before I left. Frogger and I got the dates picked and I decided to take my girlfriend. Well the night before Frogger and I were up all night trying to get things ready, we only slept like 2 hours. We left home and started the two hour trip to Little Sahara. It was windy, my Blaster was running like crap and it jsut wasnt a great day. So we packed up a little early and started home. When we were pulling out I told Frogger and the girl to stay awake and keep me up. Well like 3 minutes later they were both out. and about 40 minutes later I was out, asleep at the wheel. We went off the far side of the road (drifting across trafic) and into the shoulder. We were pulling our trailer with my '75 Chevy Nova. The car was destroyed, my buddys 250r jumped off the trailer and got pretty busted up. I cracked three ribs on the steering wheel, the girl hit the windshield and got a concussion, and Frogger slept through the whole thing! I have never wanted to die as bad as I did when I called my dad to tell him what had happened! :down:

damn i would say thats a good drinking story but you dont drink! that sucks did you get any pictures? Hope you getter better soon

No I didnt get pictures. This was about 6 years ago, but every time we go down now we try to remember where it happened. It would be a better story if it were a drinking story, at least then I would have an excuse, but no I am just stupid!

• 9 months later...