Fat and Slobish, Lets see those anti exersice fans we got out there!

Bansh-eman

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I figured I better delete the picture of the guy on the throne, lol.

nah man, you shouldve left it up. i thought it was funny..

No, this reeks of gayness.

ill tell you whats gay.. killing a bunch of antelope with your truck... fuckin retard.

nah man, you shouldve left it up. i thought it was funny..

ill tell you whats gay.. killing a bunch of antelope with your truck... fuckin retard.

Uhh no,Gay is asking other "men" to post half naked pictures of themselves.

Thats pretty gay,no thats really gay.really really gay.

Now if you asked the ladies to post pictures of there bronzed and toned bodies,that would not be gay.Maybe perverted,but not gay.

Uhh no,Gay is asking other "men" to post half naked pictures of themselves.

Thats pretty gay,no thats really gay.really really gay.

Now if you asked the ladies to post pictures of there bronzed and toned bodies,that would not be gay.Maybe perverted,but not gay.

hey retard, in case you didnt notice i started the fuckin thread with chicks on banshees.. man, youre not paying attention are you? or maybe you just dont have a good lookin girl to contribute to the thread. youre pretty quick to suggest that other people are gay, but so far here is what i know about you...

1. you work in an office with a bunch of girls.

2. GAY dudes come into your work.

3. you think pictures of bronzed and toned chicks is perverted.

4. youre very openly calling other people gay.

these are for sure all signs that you, my friend, like to go ass spelunking quite frequently..

hey retard, in case you didnt notice i started the fuckin thread with chicks on banshees.. man, youre not paying attention are you? or maybe you just dont have a good lookin girl to contribute to the thread. youre pretty quick to suggest that other people are gay, but so far here is what i know about you...

these are for sure all signs that you, my friend, like to go ass spelunking quite frequently..

Don't worrie loco, he is probably just feeling everyone out.. See how we react to queers.. Then he could maybe come outta the closet.?.

He has already proven hes a fuckin moron.. Deffinatly betting the truth of him being a butt pirate will come out soon enough..

RIPPEN

Im sorry I offended you loco,now you will try to belittle me because you did something that was so gay it was forum suicide.

I own a health club and we have tanning too.My GF would make yours a poster child for skanks R us.

She is not a skank therefore I do not post half naked pictures of her on random websites.You might keep a nice piece of trailer trash around by doing that,but if she has an ounce of class,she would be gone.

I can see you are the epitomy of white trash,so its understandable that you would be horrifically offended by someone calling you gay.

Do this...post this same topic on a bunch of other ATV forums,Let me know what the outcome was.Or maybe you shouldn't to avoid further embarassment.

I call em as I see em loco.Thats all I can say.You dug a deep grave on this one,hope you got a ladder.

Edited by BlazinOne

Im sorry I offended you loco,now you will try to belittle me because you did something that was so gay it was forum suicide.

I own a health club and we have tanning too.My GF would make yours a poster child for skanks R us.

She is not a skank therefore I do not post half naked pictures of her on random websites.You might keep a nice piece of trailer trash around by doing that,but if she has an ounce of class,she would be gone.

I can see you are the epitomy of white trash,so its understandable that you would be horrifically offended by someone calling you gay.

Do this...post this same topic on a bunch of other ATV forums,Let me know what the outcome was.Or maybe you shouldn't to avoid further embarassment.

I call em as I see em loco.Thats all I can say.You dug a deep grave on this one,hope you got a ladder.

hahahahahahahahahahaha... do you really believe the shit you say? grave huh? ill be here long after you man. its a good thing i dont go to your health club, i wouldve already banged your GF and told her to hit the road.

hahahahahahahahahahaha... do you really believe the shit you say? grave huh? ill be here long after you man. its a good thing i dont go to your health club, i wouldve already banged your GF and told her to hit the road.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Blazin, I think you are the one digging a grave... In case you havent noticed, nobody is taking your side on either thread.

She was the one that thought you were queer.

I had my fun,I could continue to pick u apart,but its too easy.

She was the one that thought you were queer.

I had my fun,I could continue to pick u apart,but its too easy.

Does this mean your leavin?? GOOD get the fuck out!

Go sniff the mens steam room seat in your club you homo..

Oh and I found a pic of your girl.. Sorry to say man but I wouldn't stick her with Bonbon's dick and Loco pushin..

Nastybitch.jpg

RIPPEN