CFM - Scott Tallardy

robeport

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to know that he is using the same e-mail address listed in the recent craigslist post as the one I have been repeatedly e-mailing. :down: That asshole is reading my e-mails and ignoring them.

send 5,000 my way and your first born child and i can give you this..

rmcn81l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to dig this back up because I just found this on ebay:

EBAY LINK

Take a look at that auction & picture and then take a look at CFM's original swingarm thread and picture that people got screwed on:

Banshee HQ Thread

Notice any similarities? Guy is selling swingarms he's already collected on. Anybody know how to report something like this to ebay?

I am going to dig this back up because I just found this on ebay:

EBAY LINK

Take a look at that auction & picture and then take a look at CFM's original swingarm thread and picture that people got screwed on:

Banshee HQ Thread

Notice any similarities? Guy is selling swingarms he's already collected on. Anybody know how to report something like this to ebay?

thats him, new name. look at his feedback. same tre`s he was selling as ursula1cooking.

send him a link to this thread.

hmmmmmmmmmm cfm chain rollers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Bans...p3911.m14.l1318

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure why you guys buy swingarms from this guy. He is the copycater. This swingarm is designed and made by the Swingarm Shop. Scott became the copycater after he bought a swingarm from the Swingarm Shop and copied the pattern to a tee. Except that his is junk. Look at the welds in the pictures. Hello!!

I'm not sure why you guys buy swingarms from this guy. He is the copycater. This swingarm is designed and made by the Swingarm Shop. Scott became the copycater after he bought a swingarm from the Swingarm Shop and copied the pattern to a tee. Except that his is junk. Look at the welds in the pictures. Hello!!

Except for the fact that I use 4130 chromoly material, dropped 3 pounds from the product, added 4 gussets, a grease fitting, and weight relief in the pivot tube, along with having them TIG welded instead of MIG.. for the same price.

Maybe you are not familiar with these two processes, those are bueatifull TIG welds that are much stronger than MIG

It's called free enterprise.

If you can make a higher quality revised product for the same cost or less, there is no law on the books that states you cannot. Unless it is patented, or patent pending.

Hey CFM, just a thought but you might want to get your name squared away with these guys on here. Be straight up and do the right thing man. No ones going to purchase stuff from you if you have a bad rap. Just saying thats not the way to do business. Don't be a looser. gipperz

Except for the fact that I use 4130 chromoly material, dropped 3 pounds from the product, added 4 gussets, a grease fitting, and weight relief in the pivot tube, along with having them TIG welded instead of MIG.. for the same price.

Maybe you are not familiar with these two processes, those are bueatifull TIG welds that are much stronger than MIG

It's called free enterprise.

If you can make a higher quality revised product for the same cost or less, there is no law on the books that states you cannot. Unless it is patented, or patent pending.

hey dickbag, no one gives a shit about your fuckin wack ass product. just make shit right with people who you have fucked over.

Fuckin right.. And If anyone wants a quality swingarm at a great price lookup SLCQUADCUSTOMS on ebay... I have zero affiliation with this guy so I'm not advertising, I'm only sending you guys in a good direction. I bought an arm off this guy and couldnt believe the quality when I got it. I called hime AFTER RIDING ON IT THREE TIMES to tell him I wanted a -1 instead of a plus 1 (which is what I bought).... He said "Look, since you sent your payment right away and your a repeat custumer... Just send the old one back with $100 and I'll build and ship you a brand new one" I havent gotten around to sending him the swingarm back but you see my piont. I've since been riding some serious Mx and have railed 30 + plus foot tables and doubles and this thing shows no sign of wear/cracking....

hey dickbag, no one gives a shit about your fuckin wack ass product. just make shit right with people who you have fucked over.

Locogato,

everyone here has been issued a refund or product. I have been avoiding responding to your posts due to some of the keywords and attitude I've picked up from them, "gangsta" "wack ass" and foul language usually leads to a person whom I tend to shy away from. Not to say you are not a nice guy, but I have always tried to distance myself from the thug or gangsta crowd.

Thanks for your imput even though we never had any dealings, and I'm sure you will have another slang term or saying to describe your hatred toward me, but please keep it to the homies.

Thanks