9.00 second drag bike?

Jroll44

My son and I run 1/4 mile asphault Banshee's and we love them. With the right $$$$ anything's possible but take it from me... For what your looking to do it would be a HUGE waste of time and money. Today's street bike motors are have so much better technology built in. Starting out with a bone stock factory engine you'll find them to be way more efficient plus they'll put out big HP and Torque numbers VERY reliably.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Read a Sport Rider magazine, all the brand new litrebikes are doing bottom tens and top 9's ... this of course is with a professional rider, but regardless the machine is capable of it

here ya go.. 07 R1 box stock 9.86 @ 147 .... something is wrong with your friends stroked GSXR http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_perfor...ers/yamaha.html

If you were to read the post right I was refering the stroked gixxer doesnt come close to the busa...showing that stroking and other mods whcih alone are over 1500 wont get you there let alone a stock r1 with 1500 of mods..

If you were to read the post right I was refering the stroked gixxer doesnt come close to the busa...showing that stroking and other mods whcih alone are over 1500 wont get you there let alone a stock r1 with 1500 of mods..

lol oh, ok.....

i think theres a dude on here with a stock frame banshee running 10 sec quarter mile. Cant remember is screen name but im sure if you look around in the drag forum you might find it. Its a black banshee with raw oof's same side. I think he said he had a 443cc.

Both Tedder (358cc Cub) and I (443cc Cub) have ran mid to low tens on race gas. There are a couple of bigger cc quads that have went 10.38. Bryan

Edited by SlowerThanYou

i watched a gsxr1000 run 9.9? last time I was at the track.

a 9,0 to a 9.9 well pretty much a 10.0 is a huge difference! it would take a good sum of money to drop a whole tenth!

Edited by 2bzy2p