34PJ's for a set of 30mmpwk's

TurboBanshee420

I'd be willing to trade whatever u need for a set of 30pwk's....... as long as it's reasonable. I have a ton of shit for lots of different things....just ask at NATRLBNKLR@aol.com for a quick response

I need a stock or oversize tank and a flywheel too

Edited by TurboBanshee420

i'd trade ya my whole 2 into 1 carb setup w a keihin 34mm carb w a brand new streamline throttle w a thumb throttle and a k&n clamp on filter w outerware for your 34mm setup.

That's a smokin' deal, just not what I'm looking for. I sold my 2-1 a long time ago

I have AC propegs

airbox w/ proflo foam filter... next to new cond. w/ or w/o lid with holes or stock box

stock swinger....complete with carrier and axle...no hubs

I have a ton of shit.... please either trade me or buy it.... i need to move this out of the garage.

make offers!!! nothin is too retarded to consider, unless your just being retarded on purpose...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bump

hey i got some oko 30mm carbs with one trip to silver lake with brand new throttle cable and k&n air filter's with outerware's....this thing really woke my trail ported shee up. there exactly like keihein pwk's....no difference, take all kehein pwk parts and jets, if you dont wanna trade then i'll prolly just get them boared to 34mm....let me know can send ya pics tom.