Someone tell me where these small washers go

When I bought my Banshee it had a Dynojet jet kit in it. The seller gave me a can with the stock needles, stocks jets and it also had these two very small thin washers in it. I can't figure out where they came from or where they go. I tried my best to take a picture of them. Here's the best shot I could get. This is one next to a quarter so you can ge and idea on what size they are. They are about half as thick as a quarter too.

Graduation052.jpg

OK, not the ones above the main jets. Those are actually brass colored and bigger than these two.

Are there any washers that go above the needle clip? For some reason I thought that once you put your needle in the slide maybe these washers go over the needle before you bolt the stop on.

The little screws in the clamp that holds down the needs is my guess, but why did you get a crappy jet kit anyhow.

EDIT the washer for this screw and its twin check both carbs. if they arent that then the only thing left is the pilot screw.

carbcrap.jpg

Edited by LS1Inferno

I am pretty sure with the toomey jet kit, which may be similar with the dynojet kit, those are for 1/2 notch adjustments on the needle. I believe i remember that if you drop the needle and it is too lean, but leaving where you had it is too rich you can put the washer under the clip to rais it up half a click. Cant say as you could really tell half a clip, but maybe if you are really in tune with your machine you could. Anyway, i think thats what they are.

The little screws in the clamp that holds down the needs is my guess, but why did you get a crappy jet kit anyhow.

EDIT the washer for this screw and its twin check both carbs. if they arent that then the only thing left is the pilot screw.

carbcrap.jpg

When I got the bike it had a Dynojet kit in it. I just put stock back in it because I don't see the point of a "Jet kit."

When I got the bike it had a Dynojet kit in it. I just put stock back in it because I don't see the point of a "Jet kit."

alrighty and rubberneck's explanation makes sence about half clip, but who the hell gets it that perfect a 10 degree change in the weather and if you that picky you need to jet again. screw jet kits, i have a box with a bunch of mikuni jets thats al i need.