Kansas

BigRed350x

Coming from a small business background myself, talking crap about someone online in a forum is childish. Obviously BIGRED, you have some issue with Jeff. I would do the best thing possible for your situation and just dont buy from him, but to come on here and make trouble is not needed. I see that you are even so bold as to have negative remarks in your signature. Can I ask what he did to you that was so bad that you felt it necessary to make it personal?

From my experience with Jeff I have nothing but good things to say. I decided to post on here to inform all the people who aren't familiar with F.A.S.T that MY PERSONAL dealings with him have been nothing but great. I have had issues with my bike and he has gone out of his way to call me at 11PM my time which was like 2AM or 3AM his time. I appreciate that kind of customer service.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from a small business background myself, talking crap about someone online in a forum is childish. Obviously BIGRED, you have some issue with Jeff. I would do the best thing possible for your situation and just dont buy from him, but to come on here and make trouble is not needed. I see that you are even so bold as to have negative remarks in your signature. Can I ask what he did to you that was so bad that you felt it necessary to make it personal?

From my experience with Jeff I have nothing but good things to say. I decided to post on here to inform all the people who aren't familiar with F.A.S.T that MY PERSONAL dealings with him have been nothing but great. I have had issues with my bike and he has gone out of his way to call me at 11PM my time which was like 2AM or 3AM his time. I appreciate that kind of customer service.

LOL OH THE DRAMA. bigredrubberscrubbers sig just shows what a straight bitch he is.got butt hurt over a phone call not returned.i always knew he was half a fag when brooke ran him outta here and he vowed never to return.

I don't really like Kansas either :blink:

we really dont like you either lol

oklahoma is so grand :down: western ok is shit, theres nothing there sage brush dirt omg that oklahoma dirt. gets on everything and stains it.

eastern isnt too bad but then you run into arkansas and sweet god what a state. :confused:

we really dont like you either lol

oklahoma is so grand :down: western ok is shit, theres nothing there sage brush dirt omg that oklahoma dirt. gets on everything and stains it.

eastern isnt too bad but then you run into arkansas and sweet god what a state. :confused:

I figured you'd fit right into Arkansas wes :blink: :ermm:

I don't know what the big deal is about someone not returning your phone call....I tried to get ahold of Jeff a few times but in the end he makes up for the wait with a 30 minute call to catch up with everything. I sent him my motor Monday and i'm sure i won't hear from him for a while with questions i've PMed him about but i'm sure he'll make up for it one day and catch up with things.

The thing about states everybody is gonna hate this or that yeah no big deal who cares if you hate Texas cause the only thing that matters is me cause i live in Texas. I actually love Texas. Just don't get why everyone is getting so uptight because someone hates this or that state.

Dave i don't blame ya one bit