Don't know what it is

It almost looks like someone drilled A hole there for some stupid reason.

I can't see the chain slapping A perfect hole there.

your gonna haft to figure out some way to plug it perminently with out binding the clutch arm.

Nothing like that on my case, not even the little holes/dimples to the rear of the large hole. :confused: Doesn't look like a piece broke off, it looks like a hole was drilled, as metioned. All three look like drill holes/marks. Maybe the clutch arm was frozen in the past, and someone drilled the hole to work the arm out... :ermm:

I'd pull the clutch arm and make sure it's ok. As for fixing it, not sure. Maybe try to find a dowel rod that will fit down in the clutch arm hole perfectly, then fill the hole from the outside with jb weld. If needed sand it smooth on the inside. I don't think that area takes much beating so I would think that would fix it.

Well there are actually only two the third is just a piece of rubber. The big one is the only one that is drilled through. I sent pics to my builder so waiting to hear back from him. Surprised he never said anything.

A&S Racing, waiting for him to call me back. His wife or Girl called me after I sent pics and said that it was like a breather plug and to super glue it back in lol? Told her that no body knew what it was and super glue is not going to get it done. she's going to have Dan call me.