2008 banshee

Its a Canadian Ebay ad. Aren't those things still shipped to Canada? If they are that add is probably real. I thought you could still buy Banshees new in Canook land.

Ya all the dealers have them here.

• 1 month later...
Ya all the dealers have them here.

Hey Guys, I bought a brand new 2006 in Indio CA for $6200, the all black SE, out the door. Still has a 90 day warrenty. This is my frist banshee and prior to owning I had never ever riden one. One of my better investment! The reason I bought it was because all the fast quads at glamis seem to be Banshees. I will post pictures soon.

Hey Guys, I bought a brand new 2006 in Indio CA for $6200, the all black SE, out the door. Still has a 90 day warrenty. This is my frist banshee and prior to owning I had never ever riden one. One of my better investment! The reason I bought it was because all the fast quads at glamis seem to be Banshees. I will post pictures soon.

Congrats on the Shee! The 06 SE's look sweet, the black with purple flames look trick...

I believe mine was 6100 out the door if I remember right. (before monthly finance charges)But where I got mine they are alot cheaper than most places. they actually sell quads for just under regular dealers price, somehow. Best prices in the state.

Thanks guys, I feel like I have joined a club and didn't even know it. The only plans I have for this thing is pipes and all kinds of chrome. Would you guys recomend T-5s or T-6s. The only thing Im going to do is a K&N air filter. Also what are the jetting requirerments for such a upgrade? As you can tell Im new to this.

post-29142-1214944069_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, I feel like I have joined a club and didn't even know it. The only plans I have for this thing is pipes and all kinds of chrome. Would you guys recomend T-5s or T-6s. The only thing Im going to do is a K&N air filter. Also what are the jetting requirerments for such a upgrade? As you can tell Im new to this.

If your gonna leave it standard the t6's will be better and if you buy the kit from toomey it includes airfilter and jets (as do T5's), you just have to tell them if your gonna run an airbox or not.

T5's respond well to a hotted up motor, T6's dont so they say.