clutch levers

kodie

On my old YFZ450 I had an ASV an it was easy to pull an pretty comfortable for a clutch lever,

on my Banshee now since I took off the T.O.R.S. an E-brake, I bought one of those Cascade Innovations clutch levers, it looks great an has a pretty easy pull, they also sell a better one with the roller bearing built in, I imagine its buttery smooth.

I just bought a set of ASV C-5's. They are very comfortable. The clutch is actually a tad bit easier to pull, and it adjusts enough to make the bike stop creeping forward when in gear. Plus, they flip completely backwards, in case of a fall. It's supposed to help them from breaking. You break one, send it back for a new one.

i got an msr perch and a motion pro lever for an rm i think. it actualy not bad easier then stock and im running 6 heavy duty barnette springs and clutch kit. might get somtin different to see, asv would be sick but $$$$

You can get ASV refurbs with warranty from ASV on ebay. Lots of them on there. Seller is ASVinnovations or somthing like that. I got mine with 1 yr warranty for $15. Came in a sealed package. 100% happy with mine.. Ultra smooth clutch pull. Wont buy antying else now.

You can get ASV refurbs with warranty from ASV on ebay. Lots of them on there. Seller is ASVinnovations or somthing like that. I got mine with 1 yr warranty for $15. Came in a sealed package. 100% happy with mine.. Ultra smooth clutch pull. Wont buy antying else now.

awsome thanks for the lead, been wanting to get another one myself for the banshee had one on the raptor and liked it, but for the money I had other upgrades in mind but for that price, cant beat it.

couldnt find it.

• 4 months later...