Matt Shearer finally got off his ass!?!?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Shearers today-very disappointed! :down:

I am sending them back. I called who I bought them from and he is willing to do a refund. There are bare metal spots around the welds. I got to looking real close at the one I took out of the box and not only found bare metal, there are also a couple of spots in a weld that will surprise me if they don't leak. My 10 yr old fattys are in better shape! :ohmy:

These pipes have got to perform, I don't know how else this guy could stay in business. :sad:

I called Cascade and discussed their supposedly "custom finish" Shearers. Can anyone here recommend them?

Rick

if the dude would do a little QQ his product would own the market, but when you spend 600-700 bucks on some pipes, you shouldnt have to get them rechromed, or have to shim the pipes to not hit the head, they should come 100% ready to bolt up. Truley would suck to see his pipes fade off but thats exactly whats going to happen if he doesnt step it up

hotcakes ....

whats the word big bird??? why u got to hold out dave.... do u need anyone to test some new pipes, i have a new 421 motor being built. i guess i could do some testing with it.... :biggrin:

Ya I've has enough of the oil leaking all over my polished shit as well as the chrome peeling off as well as having to shim the shit out of my left pipe! I just wanna fuckin cut off the head pipe and weld on something else ive tried everything to stop it from leaking! They perform and sound sick as hell but I need quality too, which it doesnt have.