WTF NOW!

did you try the priming method I said to do with holding the choke open while keeping the ign in the off position? The dont give it any throttle when you kick it over the ign on.

Maybe you have an air leak somewhere?

well next time ill make sure to chek my petcok, it was colsed for wen i loaded the bike back in my truck .. i got it started but didnt want to run i kicked like a bastard i tried what u told , ill see tomorow at this time its best put it away

Sure the premix ratio is right and that carb crosstube is in place? Yeah, def need to come up on the jetting, 2 turns out on the a/f with stock pilots on 270's sounds more like it. I didn't understand about the idle screws, what's up in that area?

pre mix is 50:1 cross tube on

jetting 240 mains now 25's pilots back on, 2 turns out a/f ive always ran the bike with 240 all sumer long never had one single problem befor..like i said befor this stuff only starting hapenning wen i fliped back my carb slides

Edited by monster_energy06

It sounds to me like you have your float bowls on the wrong side if theyy are your choke will not transfer fuel and cause your issue. does it start fine warm if so this is probably your problem. You could also try to add a litttle fuel manually

uh never thought of that i had them apart last year wen cleaned them. didnt know there was a difference?? what is it anyways in between the float how can i tel??

and wen it was warmed up it started right up but the is i cant figure out ity did this now i rode half the sumer last year start of this summer without a hitch and now this ...

uh never thought of that i had them apart last year wen cleaned them. didnt know there was a difference?? what is it anyways in between the float how can i tel??

and wen it was warmed up it started right up but the is i cant figure out ity did this now i rode half the sumer last year start of this summer without a hitch and now this ...

ok sorry i miss read u saisfloat "bowl" ya i just notivced that i ahve a spoare set of carbs and looked at them and i can see the feed tub on the oen with the choke ill chek it out tx i never thought of that

That 240 just sounds too low for me. No one I know on the west coast sea level jets under 280. I won't even run a 240 on the Blaster. :blush:

i dont know but they chek out fine, i chek my plugs alot to make everything is top notch pin it for 1000 ft hit the clutch kill the engine have a smoke then chek my plugs lol ill put in the 270's and see what up but like i sais my plug are a nice card board brown

Edited by monster_energy06

also might want to check the chock for air leak...O rings go bad in there too and will have a hard time starting too....I had that problem..........but only my 2cents for you to check........

yep i did that already to. changes the o-rings also . i have 2 of them and switched them also, even took a 3 /16 drill bit and reamed the inside the carb by hand to make sure it seat propurly

tx for the input tho ill chek again

im goin towards the carb bowls .. cuz i let it sit all night in the back of my truck with my petcok on and just now i went right in the back of my truck full choke one kick and she started right up and its cold out today.so i guess i ahve the wrong bowls one and over they manged to fill up the choke feed tub .. wierd .. ill go ride it out today at the pit and see what happens