Bob's Raceway, Clarkston MI T&T May 10th.

dajogejr

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. I know you guys don't know me from Adam, but I appreciate it and look forward to meeting everyone. I will see if I can come up w/some to be on the safe side...

That's just how we all roll. Need something...ask. Got something we need...help a brother out. it's all good.

Honestly, I have probably 1/2 to 3/4 of a tank on the bike. I'd like 5 gals which I'll flip a few bucks to JT for.

It'll be cheaper and easier than getting 5 gals of M1.

I'm not gonna make it JT. Damien can buy my share! He's delivered me some alky in a emergency situation before. :biggrin: :yelrotflmao: I still owe him a few beers for that too!!

Always glad to help a bro out! You don't owe me anything, but I do look forward to tipping a few back w/ya! I checked into meth today and is still at winter price. Torco salesman said it is ready to go down to dirt cheap again, just need to get rid of some of there winter stock. I will probably just try and buy some off you JT rather than driving 45 min. each way to pay the inflated price for it.

Well boys, unless this can be a 9am gig, im guna have to bail out. Got too much to do that day.. Including the assembly of my chevy small block!! Damn im pissed this couldnt be an early morning deal.. Have fun guys, see u at the next one, at least my alky setup will be dialed in by then!

Sorry we're gonna miss you JD.

I simply can't get up and be on the road by 6 AM or so to make that early a start date.

When we do the T&T then race, it's early like that...and it's tough for the East Side guys...

How about the northeast side guys!! lol I think I was up at 5am for the last race at bobs.. got there then it was canceled.. that sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the place i get mine from uses it for window solvent on thier tanker trucks! lol\

Damien you know where your staying yet for the Bash in June?

I am still not sure Shayne. I have a buddy who has a cabin there that I usually stay at, but have been thinking of doing some camping for the hell of it and maybe let their family have some privacy for once LOL. Besides, I absolutely do not drink and drive, so I may just get a site there so I can do some partying and not have to get home after. I will let you know asap! I still have to get the approval from the wife and new baby as far as staying for several days. The one day races and test and tunes are much easier for me to attend until the baby gets a little older.

I am still not sure Shayne. I have a buddy who has a cabin there that I usually stay at, but have been thinking of doing some camping for the hell of it and maybe let their family have some privacy for once LOL. Besides, I absolutely do not drink and drive, so I may just get a site there so I can do some partying and not have to get home after. I will let you know asap! I still have to get the approval from the wife and new baby as far as staying for several days. The one day races and test and tunes are much easier for me to attend until the baby gets a little older.

Had my oldest in the dunes at 3months.. and my youngest in the dunes at 3 weeks! lol

If you can get a site at state park bring the wife and kid out. Between my wife and sister we got lots of lil ones crawling around.. well.. just one crawlin and the other one rolls around right now! lol

My wife and sister like the company and they can talk about their baby stuff!

Sorry we're gonna miss you JD.

I simply can't get up and be on the road by 6 AM or so to make that early a start date.

When we do the T&T then race, it's early like that...and it's tough for the East Side guys...

Yea it sucks, but hopefully well plan another one sooner than later!

I should be in the state camp site with ya shayne, what spot ya got so I can call and reserve one.

whats the weather lookin like dave?? are we ready to roll or what??

I'm on the loop away from the watter site 116. Might want to get some sites reserved. I just checked and there isn't too many left.

http://www.midnrreservations.com/campgrounds/search.cfm