Bob's Raceway, Clarkston MI T&T May 10th.

dajogejr

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...supposed to pretty much rain all week. Roger...I'll catch up with ya later this week to see how much you ACTUALLY got vs. what the weather channel says.

I'll call Bob Thursday or Friday to see how the track and things are holding up.

I got a bad feeling with the cooler temps and the rain we might have a no go...hope I'm wrong, I'm itching to ride BIG TIME!!

Yeah, I'm in this hurry for a wheelie bar...and sure enough, not gonna be able to ride. Go figure....

Same same guys......gotta get this squish problem figured out. .032 is too tight!!!!! Gonna call Lew later today and see what he says. But I bet I wont be getting any new domes this week!!!!!! My only hope is cascade sent the wrong thickness base gasket

No...NOT a no go by any means. I've looked at the weather, it is not in our favor.

I will continue to keep in touch with Roger (alcoholbanshee who lives literally 5 minutes from the track) and Bob as well to see if we get watered out or if it's gonna be a go.

I'm just posting the week in advance weather report. Maybe be doing so it'll ward off the rain...LOL.

I'm dying to ride my bike....

I wanna ride!!!!!

I am just gonna bring my drum of alky with me, so jd, dave and shayne, if ya want bring a can and I will see what I can come up with.

Jt, looks like you are pretty tapped for sharing of the alky but I also need some :confused: . If Shayne isn't going to make it, maybe I can steal his 5?????

Jt, looks like you are pretty tapped for sharing of the alky but I also need some :confused: . If Shayne isn't going to make it, maybe I can steal his 5?????

as long as I have 5 or so I dont mind sharin man. we shall see when I get there.

I owe dave and shayne from last year so they have first dibs. what ever is left you are welcome to