Where can I find these....

BaNsHeEs RuLe!

Does anyone know where to find those stupid little plastic strips that go on the gas tank cover. The two little black strips on each side of the tank. I have searched everywhere and cannot find 'em. I don't even know what to call them, but they fall of alot!!! Thanks guys for any help!!!

any yamaha parts dealer... the oem part number is 2GU-2171L-00-00 you need 2 of them and they are like 2 bucks each

[/quote

new tires=$200

porting=$800

the f'n part #=priceless

any yamaha parts dealer... the oem part number is 2GU-2171L-00-00 you need 2 of them and they are like 2 bucks each

THANK YOU I need a couple of sets also. When i go to the local dealer and try to describe things, they just give me a blank stare. Any thing older than a yfz450 and you are a second class citizen there. Dumb assess

Ya, most of the time they are kids and if they can't find it on the computer they are lost. But with the modern programs they have blown up expanded parts lists and you can just point to the part you want, and hopefully they can identify that with a part number that usually is on back order for a month.......... :yelrotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...