What happens if you run a banshee out of gas?

Matt05

and apparently you just say NO to looking at the ages of posts.....hahaha......nice dig, last post was in '08  :dance:

This was actually interesting cause I didn't know you can fuck the bike up by running out of gas at wot.

I ran out of gas (e85) few Times With My previous 4poke atv, it had a afr wide Band meter on it and it went really lean when fuel was running out.

Jmo but i think it can melt piston or fuck Something else up With wot.

Wow 2 pages answering a question of what happens when you run out of gas LOL nothing but the brightest questions here!! I have ran out of gas many times with no issues.

Wow 2 pages answering a question of what happens when you run out of gas LOL nothing but the brightest questions here!! I have ran out of gas many times with no issues.

X2, I have run out if gas multiple time at high RPM in 4th, 5th or 6th. Never damaged my motor. But then again, I have mine jetted not lean, just slightly rich, to prevent meltdowns on long wide open runs.

HAHA actually I did see that it was an old post but it related to my issue! Thought i'd bring it back to life! But those of you saying that nothing happens when you run out of gas WOT on a 2 stroke are wrong and you probably were not WOT when u ran out.. I've run out of gas before and not had any issues but I wasn't pinned in 6th when it happened.. If you don't believe me please feel free to give it a shot and tell me the results ;)

Wow figured you would know something with all those posts.. come tell my fried top end that nothing happens when u run out of gas... 

I've ran out of pump gas, race gas, and alky full throttle and the only thing that happened was that I fuckin lost. Figure out how to put a fuel gauge if your that fuckin worried about it:D<br /><br />Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />