clear clutch cover.

ok i have seen some clear clutch covers and i like the way they look and i was woundering how you do it and if you have any pics let me know. i was woundering if you just take that cover off and replace it with some plexie glass? let me know how you did it if you have, and put some pics please.

Derick

ok i have seen some clear clutch covers and i like the way they look and i was woundering how you do it and if you have any pics let me know. i was woundering if you just take that cover off and replace it with some plexie glass? let me know how you did it if you have, and put some pics please.

Derick

Its a whole new cover.

http://www.rjatv.com/index.asp?PageAction=...amp;ProdID=2688

You have to have a Lockout Clutch and then you have to buy a whole new cover.

You don't have to have a Lockout... You can run the cover without it... But it's kind of pointless... the extra room does nothing for performance without the Lockout itself.

I've actually seen a few guys running them for looks only... Polished up with nothing inside. I wish mine looked more like stock.

they cut and weld on a spacer plate with holes to accept larger clutches aswell the window is just for looks. You can get billet blockoffs to look less " show off "

I had my friend who owns a local fabrication shop CNC machine a custom plate for me, after going through 3 of the lexan covers. The Clear cover looks nice but I need something that functions properly rather than something that looks pretty for the area I ride.

BansheeParts1034.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

thanks alot guys ill see what i can do.

Derick

Direct Drive is the only way to go for the cover. The old way was to mill the stock cover and ethire weld on or epoxy on an extension ring. They have a tendency to leak if not done right. Direct Drive makes 100% bran new cast covers. So there is no weld or epoxy to fail. The cover is the expensive part, the actual lockup that bolts on top of the pressure plate is 100 bucks

Direct Drive LINK

Here is my direct drive cover and lockup.

100_2181.jpg

100_2179.jpg

100_2176.jpg