California Reg Fees

So I'm watching this show that airs on HBO every Sunday on John Adams...

I wish we would collectively do something in response to "Taxation Without Representation".....

I'm starting to think we need a modern version of the Boston Tea Party!!

Maybe Number 2 in Austin Power's was right in reference to their not being World Governments...only Global Corporations :down:

I was thinking that today is the best day it will ever be here. Yesterday was better and tomorrow won't be as good.

20 years ago was better and 20 years from now will be a time you remember "the good old days" of the Y2K era.

I just got my 2nd reg bill for 2 of the 3 OHVs I have. The funny thing is that boats have gone up to $10.00 per year (up 100%) regardless of length. That dude with the 68' Hatteras Power Yecht uses a waterway with significantly more infrastructure than the unmarked trails I ride in. I bet the Coast Guard costs a pretty penny.

Since I have to shell $90.00 on top of the fees to ride in the sand, maybe they should charge an entrance fee for boats to enter the Bay!!

OK, I'm done venting...but I still feel unrepresented, a mere serf.

Son-of-a-bitch!!! I just got two of them... Here you go eco-fags... another $100 to help close down the areas I love to ride in! Have a nice day.

i just got 4 of those fucking registration fee things..ill just buy 4 of the non resident tags fuck it......its bullshit you know.....pismo just keeps getting smaller and smaller.....you know what they want to do to glamis[close it up]every time i go to dummont for the day i have to pay 40 bucks[thats the new holiday pay rate]and your yearly pass at dummont is no good on big holidays

like paying 3.80 at the pump aint hard enough.......needless to say i just payed the irs my left nut......AZ HERE I COME..... :whoops:

i just got 4 of those fucking registration fee things..ill just buy 4 of the non resident tags fuck it......its bullshit you know.....pismo just keeps getting smaller and smaller.....you know what they want to do to glamis[close it up]every time i go to dummont for the day i have to pay 40 bucks[thats the new holiday pay rate]and your yearly pass at dummont is no good on big holidays

like paying 3.80 at the pump aint hard enough.......needless to say i just payed the irs my left nut......AZ HERE I COME..... :whoops:

It's a bit of a drive to the dunes, but to be away from the Cali bullshit is well worth it. And to think i wanted to move to that worthless state. Fuck that, never gonna happen. Now i know why all of the Cali folks are moving here.

every time i go to dummont for the day i have to pay 40 bucks[thats the new holiday pay rate]and your yearly pass at dummont is no good on big holidays

I haven't been to Dumont yet. Are you saying that you buy an annual pass and you still have to buy an additional pass for certain weekends?? :banghead: That is shit. :wallbash: :sick: :yucky:

I love living here in Cali, but when I look into my crystal ball, I see it sucking in 20 years... :shoothead:

Good thing I'll be old by then. My house will be worth something like 2 Million to someone!! Woo-Hoo!! What a joke.

When I see some of the photos you guys post of your house on the prairie, I always wonder.....

How far away is town and what do you do for a living to have all that land. Was it passed down?

My bud has 175 acres in SC, and his neighbor has 550. It is cool to sit on the back porch and shoot. Nothing like deer hunting 300 yards from the front door..... I have to admit though, the women at the bar aren't exactly hot, but they are rugged. :whistling:

I haven't been to Dumont yet. Are you saying that you buy an annual pass and you still have to buy an additional pass for certain weekends?? :banghead: That is shit. :wallbash: :sick: :yucky:

I love living here in Cali, but when I look into my crystal ball, I see it sucking in 20 years... :shoothead:

Good thing I'll be old by then. My house will be worth something like 2 Million to someone!! Woo-Hoo!! What a joke.

When I see some of the photos you guys post of your house on the prairie, I always wonder.....

How far away is town and what do you do for a living to have all that land. Was it passed down?

My bud has 175 acres in SC, and his neighbor has 550. It is cool to sit on the back porch and shoot. Nothing like deer hunting 300 yards from the front door..... I have to admit though, the women at the bar aren't exactly hot, but they are rugged. :whistling:

hey old man dont knock what you havent tried lol