I'm not very engine smart, can i get some help?

Hey guys, I have been trying to keep up with alot of what you guys are posting to find stuff out about atvs ans such. A few questions I have are this, What does WOT mean?

Will it harm my banshee if I am going down the highway on mybe a 1 mile stretch to have it 1/2 or 3/4 throttle on 6th gear?

Man it seems like there is alot involved in keeping your bike nice. Like can someone send me some links to help me out with jets, and keeping my ride running smoothly? It would be much appreciated...

Thank you.

"WOT" is short form for "Wide Open Throttle"...

It shouldn't harm your engine if you are running 1/2-3/4 throttle constantly. If you want to play it safe, go up to 3/4, let off/back down to 1/4, then back up to 3/4, then back down, etc, etc.

Jetting Link

^^ That is a link to the Jetting article at the top of the page of the "Jetting" sub topic. You could also read through the others if you would like as well...

WOT can also bu substituted with WFO for wide fuckin open haha.

anad your right, there really is alot of things to do to keep your bike in tip top shape. getting it totally buttoned up and then preforming routine maitenance constantly is how the guys on here keep their rides lookin tight.

there are alot of things i read on here that confuse the hell out of me to but if you read more youll figure it all out and everyonce in awhile you find that one thing you just cant figure out. What i did is i made friends with a few really good guys on here and if im stumped i pm tham and ask some good questions. Themoreyou read themoreyou learn helli went back into the archives and read posts just to learn stuff this site is very helpfull youll find that out real fast

1/2 3/4 no it wont hurt it i do it all the time but then again im wot sometimes when i do it to