yfz a arms and shocks

fastquad02blaster

Just wondering if anyone on here had some yfz suspension laying around that they want to sell. After riding across the open flats at the dunes, I know that I need some different suspension. I heard that it will all fit with slight modification.

I have a 07 yfz450se front a arms and the hi-lo speed adj shocks everything has 5 10hrs on it max. I upgraded arms and shocks. make offer.

stay away from yfz450 front ends on a banshee. I have mine sitting in the shed because it's a piece of crap. It's too damn rough. The only positive thing about it is it widens the front and helps cornering over the OEM set up.

Mine is going to sit in the shed until someone wants them for dirt cheap. The shipping would cost more than id prob sell it for.

and i think it's right over +3 inches wider than stock.

Edited by RagunCajun

stay away from yfz450 front ends on a banshee. I have mine sitting in the shed because it's a piece of crap. It's too damn rough. The only positive thing about it is it widens the front and helps cornering over the OEM set up.

Mine is going to sit in the shed until someone wants them for dirt cheap. The shipping would cost more than id prob sell it for.

and i think it's right over +3 inches wider than stock.

3 inches all together or on each side? Why is it rough? what shocks are you running?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with banshee21...

I had some long travel elkas left over from my LT500...17.5" eye to eye...I did the YFZ a-arm swap...including the hubs,brakes and spindles. It handles GREAT! I mostly dune and the geometry is perfect for what I do...it's a little on the twitchy side so I might add a steering damper. I traded some old LT500 parts for my setup...so it was a very cheap upgrade with great results...I think the key to getting the setup correct is using the right length shocks...which are 17.5" eye to eye...the stock YFZ shocks are to short for the YFZ a-arm swap...and it only widens the front a tad over 2"....