Happy with all my mods!

Went to Little Sahara in Oklahoma with the modded shee. Rode some trails for a while then started drag racing. I found out pretty quickly that I need to rejet from the 300s I put in. I went to 320s and it runs like a top and plugs looked great too. Went back out and watched some racing for a while. All that was out there was a wide variety of new 450s with pipes filters and rejetted. If I got a good launch, there was some slight competition but not much. I was one of the fastest quads out there. We all had a blast and I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and that I'm pretty happy with my machine. I'm now looking for some yfz front suspension. :biggrin:

Went to Little Sahara in Oklahoma with the modded shee. Rode some trails for a while then started drag racing. I found out pretty quickly that I need to rejet from the 300s I put in. I went to 320s and it runs like a top and plugs looked great too. Went back out and watched some racing for a while. All that was out there was a wide variety of new 450s with pipes filters and rejetted. If I got a good launch, there was some slight competition but not much. I was one of the fastest quads out there. We all had a blast and I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and that I'm pretty happy with my machine. I'm now looking for some yfz front suspension. :biggrin:

Curious, What are your mods that killed the 450's? :beer: Love to hear that

Curious, What are your mods that killed the 450's? :beer: Love to hear that

No kidding. It's next weekend I'm hoping I go out and beat all of my buddies' 450s with my mods. I've done hella more than what is listed in fastquad02blaster's sig (T-5s, V-Force III reeds, k&n's), so if I get it jetted right I'm hoping I'll be having the same fortune. If that doesn't work, there goes another 2 grand!

No kidding. It's next weekend I'm hoping I go out and beat all of my buddies' 450s with my mods. I've done hella more than what is listed in fastquad02blaster's sig (T-5s, V-Force III reeds, k&n's), so if I get it jetted right I'm hoping I'll be having the same fortune. If that doesn't work, there goes another 2 grand!

That's it. I wouldn't say killed but depending on the launch, I was beating groups of 20-30 quads. It was good close racing. I was just excited to keep up and win.