what not to do to a banshee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand paint jobs with every color of the rainbow i like the single color or simple ones i see but painting a banshee or any four wheeler is beyond me if you did that where i ride it would last about a minute and as far as the bumper im not knocking the iron cross im knocking how gay it looks tacked on the front of a bike and how the aftermarket took a nazi and hardcore biker symbol and plastic wrapped it and massed produced it on every possible object they could paste it on or shape it into , hell you can get a fucking shirt at walmart with it on it wtf

I cant stand paint jobs with every color of the rainbow i like the single color or simple ones i see but painting a banshee or any four wheeler is beyond me if you did that where i ride it would last about a minute and as far as the bumper im not knocking the iron cross im knocking how gay it looks tacked on the front of a bike and how the aftermarket took a nazi and hardcore biker symbol and plastic wrapped it and massed produced it on every possible object they could paste it on or shape it into , hell you can get a fucking shirt at walmart with it on it wtf

I agree with the paint. after about the 3th different color i just think they look wrong but not all of them. i have seen some interesting ones. as for the Iron cross they did go to far. they should have kept it simple. I have one piece. I`m Nazi BlessedWithDeath nice to meet you. :biggrin:

100_1663.jpg