banshee powered kart

i've seen videos on youtube of R1 powered karts and other big bike engines in them but the kart ends up being the size of a small car when they are finished.

i have a spare stock complete shee engine sitting at home getting dusty and was thinking about buying a kart chassis to mount it in what do you guys think?

i bet it would be a blast to drive and wheelspin like a mother fucker

anyone tried something like this before that might have some pearls of wisdom??

i also have a yzf 426 engine but i think the shee engine would be more of a laugh to drive!!

hey a post of one.its bigger then a go kart but still really cool its and rz engine but close enough. it has a video down below. i couldnt imagin a banshee motor in a kart. just dot it lol. dont ask question just do it. opp forgot the link there ya go. http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85818

Edited by yamaha04

i've seen videos on youtube of R1 powered karts and other big bike engines in them but the kart ends up being the size of a small car when they are finished.

i have a spare stock complete shee engine sitting at home getting dusty and was thinking about buying a kart chassis to mount it in what do you guys think?

i also have a yzf 426 engine but i think the shee engine would be more of a laugh to drive!!

Do it, that would be a pretty cool ride.

My buddy and i built one a couple years ago with a 440 fan cooled sled motor and the thing hauled some major ass. He did like 112 in the quarter mile and the thing would do cookies on dry pavement.... :happy: it was insane, so i built one myself also and put an old Suzuki TC305 twin in mine, basically a little smaller than a shee motor and had it as a shifter kart. that bitch was crazy and still is sittin my shed today. Im lookin to get rid of it eventually since i dont ride it that often, but hell yeah throw that shee motor in a little go kart frame and you'll be rippin it up!

im going to reply before i finish reading your post DO IT i think that would kick ass

post up the picks when you finish it :biggrin: