is the 4mm stroker kit worth the money

As I have said in other forums my piston shattered so I am rebuilding the whole motor. But I am considering buying the stroker kit. How much of a diff will it make. Will it make substantial increase in power will i notice it.

It is deffinatly worth it especially if you get the cylinders ported too. Talk with jeff at fast. He can save you a bunch of money on parts.

josh

It is deffinatly worth it especially if you get the cylinders ported too. Talk with jeff at fast. He can save you a bunch of money on parts.

josh

more stroke more torque more happy. in2glamis on ebay sells a wiseco +4 kit with pistons for $650

more stroke more torque more happy. in2glamis on ebay sells a wiseco +4 kit with pistons for $650

That is about the same price as Jeff at Fast and you will be buying from a reputalbe, and overall nice guy, Not the ebay machine. Ebay is great but If you can help out a good guy why not?

4mils are mean machines if built right ie:ported for the stroke and cut domes rather than using the spacer plate. If you do build a 4mil I would recommend the 115mm rod crank, it causes less piston side loading so your engine will last longer.

That is about the same price as Jeff at Fast and you will be buying from a reputalbe, and overall nice guy, Not the ebay machine. Ebay is great but If you can help out a good guy why not?

These kits come from Inland ATV out in California. There is phone # on their ebay ad that you can call. I just put one of these kits in mine. Everything was bolt on, had no issues. Hotrods 4mil crank w/115 mil rods, and Wiseco 795 pistons.

These guys at Inland were first class to deal with. I ordered last Saturday, the kit came Friday, I am riding today... :biggrin: