loud exhaust? please help

pate

weld huge 4 inch pieces of chrome pipe on too. Hell just take the silencers off and find a couple old vacuum cleaners, Cut the chrome part off the hoses and weld it to the headers. Sweet chrome tips man, and it sounds awesome and your top end will rock. :down::sick:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do me a favor and ingrave DBMITF (don't buy me in the future) on the frame under the gas tank so i don't get sucked into buying something that was handed down from chris crocker

haha .......LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chris crocker is one sick fuck his videos are kinda funny though

Retards huh? Seems you have it backwards. Making an exhaust louder, just gives the non-ATVing crowd something else to bitch about. With all the restrictions a lot of the riding areas have now, as far as sound limits, and riding areas being closed down for numerous reasons. Then you are take packing out of your silencers, to make it ridiculously loud??? Not a smart move. Actually, it's very stupid. :down: I guess some people can't seem to figure out, that their irresponsible actions affect others, in negative ways. :thanks::down:

Retards huh? Seems you have it backwards. Making an exhaust louder, just gives the non-ATVing crowd something else to bitch about. With all the restrictions a lot of the riding areas have now, as far as sound limits, and riding areas being closed down for numerous reasons. Then you are take packing out of your silencers, to make it ridiculously loud??? Not a smart move. Actually, it's very stupid. :down: I guess some people can't seem to figure out, that their irresponsible actions affect others, in negative ways. :thanks::down:

not to mention it hurts performance and can ruin your silencers (packing is an insulator too). I don't know how many times a clown like this pate guy has to be told, but some people are just too stupid to even bother with.

i put the baffles back on the ends so i assure u that there are not louder than T5s i just compared with my buddys o3 banshee it has the T5s. and my performance was definetly not hurt at all so since u obviosly either dont know what im talking about or u have never tried it so WTF???

yea, 15 years of owning and modifying 2 strokes, I don't know anything *rolls eyes*

put that bike on a dyno with and without packing and I guarantee you lose power. I've seen it tested and every time you lose power. But hey, it's your bike, run it like that, piss people off just so you can have some lame loud tin can sounding exhaust on your banshee.

WOW U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDS!!! PLANET SAND IS WAY BETTER THAN U STUPID F...S. LOL HAVE FUN GIVIN EVERYONE BAD ADVICE RETARDS.. LOL

Did you post this thread at planet sand? If you did send me the link cause i'm sure they will ride you harder than we did.

LOL u guys kill me. u guys put alot of good info on here but u guys dont know shit about this subject so why even bother wasting my time with all ur smartass remarks?? i know it works and so does everybody around here that has checked it out. my friends been rebuilding 2strokes for over 30years. i think i trust him more than ur 15years lol. taking to dyno today just to prove to u guys the difference it makes.