Hey, do you think this is why it wont start LOL

SO what was the issue with it not starting....I see nothing wrong in those pics... :whistling: I would just use duct tape bubble gum and JB weld that should do the trick :beer:

That really sucks....but see God said it was time you got a big boy bike.. :yelrotflmao:

SO what was the issue with it not starting....I see nothing wrong in those pics... :whistling: I would just use duct tape bubble gum and JB weld that should do the trick :beer:

That really sucks....but see God said it was time you got a big boy bike.. :yelrotflmao:

LOl yeah, this thing is starting to snowball bad. I was going to do a rebuild, then I said screw it and ordered everything to do the 4mil cub from Jeff at FAST. Then I decided well I may as well doll it up a bit, so I called him back and ordered a billet stator cover and a direct drive lock up cover. Now i have the whole bike stripped, and im smoothing all the welds, removing all the worthless bracket and bracing the frame. Trying to decide on a color scheme. Kind of thinking all black and aluminum. If its not aluminum it will be black. Then again, I like red, so I have been thinking black frame, black and aluminum motor with red plastics and red accents like the hubs/ sprocket/brake hubs pegs shock cover etc. I dont know. well see. The visa is maxxed, the wife is pissed and Im tired. Its a good tired though LOL :evil: