What Are You Paying For Dyno Runs

I am Back....sure is good to see how he site has progressed, lots of new members.

Would like to know what most are paying for dyno runs.

Jeff is sending me some 39s for the cub should be here next week.

OTS

Portland Oregon here, just paid $60 for six passes...however clutch took a crap & only got 3.

just had mine done in january at alba was just about $650 & that was otd. BUT lost the clutch on one run,had the clutch arm weld its self to the arm on another run, then changed domes on another run, the motor came out 3 times. in the end the shee had 34 runs.

cant say enough about the guys downs at alba in san diego :bunny: :beer:

Hey Is that Dyno Tune in Cheynne by chance?

I am in Thornton, Colorado and its not too far if it is.

Thanks

Longmont Colorado, it is at EPIC motorsports. Come to the show and shine the 22nd in broomfield and you can make funs for $10 a run. Check out the events section for details, there is a post in there about the show.

I don't pay anything for dyno work...........

You also machine cylinders and build cranks because your too lazy to buy them! :biggrin:

If I could make it to the show and shine I would throw mine on the dyno and see the measly 30 horse that it still makes but I like to wonder. I like to think my banshee is fast but I know it isn't the fastest. Trying not to get caught up in drag racing.