oklahoma new atv law

anyone from oklahoma planning on riding this saturday or sunday ?

I would but im in the process of getting mods for the shee an everything, also i dont have any oil or gas, other wise I would.

Hey you should come to white field in eufaula here in a few weeks because im on spring break an I am trying to get alot of people to go, me and my best friend "eatmydustbanshee" here on the hq are going for shure, an maybe sometime soon we can go ride at keystone lake or somewhere, I am also goin to Lil Sahara in May, I wanna ride so bad an have been lookin for more people to go ride with.

Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread, but no dont worry about the registering thing, only if you bought a brand new 06 maybe an 05 does that even count for, it doesnt matter if you dont register your shee because you dont have to do it.

Edited by BansheeRider71

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey MAGZ, lets go ride when i get my wallet zapper back together! you live near 161st where we can ride down the walking trail to the river? i used to live out there and ride my old 400ex out there. And im sure the sod people loved me, lol

im down to ride whenever guys just pm me and ill give ya my number. Also i live at 171st and memorial on the north side of the curve so i ride in the field behind my house all the time. iv thought about going down to the river a few times lol.

I wonder how this new law will effect races, is Johnny Law going to come to every race and not let me race. When did this come into effect I have been in Iraq for awhile and this is the first time I heard of it?

The registration is the same as a drag car. it only applies if your using it on gov land i.e. roads or national parks. race track and private land they can not do a thing about it.

im down to ride whenever guys just pm me and ill give ya my number. Also i live at 171st and memorial on the north side of the curve so i ride in the field behind my house all the time. iv thought about going down to the river a few times lol.

Ok sounds good man, I know where exactly where your talkin about an where you live, I drive by there everytime I roll up to Tulsa.

• 3 weeks later...

For Colorado;

The ATV registration decals pay for the access to the approved riding trails in Colorado.

It helps pay for upkeep and trash being dumped in the parks areas , the sewage removal for the shit houses, the phamplets with maps of trails, the park ranger payroll etc.

Its a good thing as it helps maintain our right to access this public land.

Not registering just prevents you the access to those areas.

If you are lucky to not need to register, then so be it.

This is just like a hunting permit, If you play in these areas you gotta help pay for the upkeep.

Also most registrations are good in all states.

By me registering in colorado like with a boat, I can still be alowed access in another state to launch a boat and go boating.

Most ATV``rs resist the registration process because they dont need to ride the state maintained trails system nor approved parks that allow ATV`s on them.

Instead they know some rich guy with land and ride on private land......Plus racers dont need to register as they race only and dont ride the pleasure trails.

It cost me $125.00 to register all of my ATV`s for the whole family.

I can eat that much in junk food. ......Its like a tank and a half of gas......big frickin deal...... I like the access to the extra 400+ miles of Colorado riding areas.

Well worth the 25.00 per ATV cost. Plus the park rangers dont have any reason to screw with me because they can see the decal.

R. Rollins