Cleaning Pipes

Frogger

i tryed this once it worked amazing. blue magic aluminun polish has kinda little grit in it rubbed that shit on rubb it around then wipe off. then i used some break clean took all the residue off that the polish left. also i had some autosol metal polish did it the same way but ran out so i started useing the blue magic lol theres alot of other ways . spray nine, simple green, sos pad. nothing to abrassive

I use WD 40 and a real, real fine scotchbrite pad....followed up by a generous use of NeverDull.

Never Dull is a wadded cotton tin with a chemical on the cotton, you wipe it on like a wax, work it in real good to the areas with a little rust, etc., Let it haze up, then take a clean lint free cloth and wipe it off.

I had a set of RDZ/Shearer inframes that has surface rust pretty good. took over two hours per pipe...but man they looked good when I was done. Wish I would've taken before and afters.... Never Dull is good stuff...

I just did a search to see what the best way to clean a chrome set of pipes would be. The best thing I came up with was to use acetone. Is there any other recommendations?

Here's what you do. You go to the auto parts store and get some cheap rubbing compound for auto paint. Rub it around some and then wipe it off and they will shine like new. If there is any rust it will take it off as well. Also works great on chrome bumpers and stuff on your car. Don't try it on the chromed plastic stuff though.

I just did a search to see what the best way to clean a chrome set of pipes would be. The best thing I came up with was to use acetone. Is there any other recommendations?

http://www.tunerschoice.com/xq/aspx/path.1...ctLargeView.htm

This stuff is incredable.. I have been using it for years

Here's what you do. You go to the auto parts store and get some cheap rubbing compound for auto paint. Rub it around some and then wipe it off and they will shine like new. If there is any rust it will take it off as well. Also works great on chrome bumpers and stuff on your car. Don't try it on the chromed plastic stuff though.

Not trying to be a ass.. But you really should resize your sig. Thats beyond huge.