Trying to find red plastic 04/05

SandBlastin30

I want to order new oem front panel (radiator shroud) plastic. Kaos and Zach45 said they have 04 shee's with the color I want. When I look up the front panel on the oem diagram they don't list the color. The dealer I talked with was unsure what year it is and said I need to findout what edition in 04 or 05 it is. So if any knows if it is a special edition or any other info I need that would be great. I am told the color is wine red. Thanks

theres the rad shroud its #7 the second one. 108$ one. the other one they offer in that year is 55$ but its not the red one. part # is 2519990-001

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycl...ee-2004/o/m8736

Thanks, but it looks like the color for the second one is bluish white solid. I just want to make sure before I order it.

Thanks, but it looks like the color for the second one is bluish white solid. I just want to make sure before I order it.

yeah thats the front and rear plastic colors that go with the rad shroud take a look at the decal kits lol they are like 60$and the other colors are like 3$ its like a limited edition. but its not labled LE or Se anywhere other then my ownership. lol

yeah thats the front and rear plastic colors that go with the rad shroud take a look at the decal kits lol they are like 60$and the other colors are like 3$ its like a limited edition. but its not labled LE or Se anywhere other then my ownership. lol

Thanks again. I guess I will have to cough up the money.

i got all my new plastic from mrcycles.com there the cheapest i found! a lot cheaper than the prices ive seen listed anywhere else. i got all my new oem yamaha 2000 plastic for my 1992 shee there . check it out

I ordered my side panels from powersedge.com. Looking through all the years of the banshee, and the same color in one year is 1/2 the price as another. Thanks for the info. Zach and yamaha04 did you buy those 04 banshee's stock with the white front and rear plastic and vivid red rad. shroud?

I ordered my side panels from powersedge.com. Looking through all the years of the banshee, and the same color in one year is 1/2 the price as another. Thanks for the info. Zach and yamaha04 did you buy those 04 banshee's stock with the white front and rear plastic and vivid red rad. shroud?

yep, thats the way they came, it's the best red i've seen!