SHOW YOUR GRILLZ

714banshee380

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines is in my sig but here is the same pic a little bigger so you can see it better. like the other guys up I made it out of regular aluminum grill. I'm really contemplating buying one of 87sheerips fox racing stainless grills tho... looks so nice :thumbsup:

feb8093.jpg

Edited by spike

I had a this guy that was selling grills on ebay to make this one for me. He makes anything that u want. He just draws it out and emails it to you until u decide u like it and want him to make it.

Heres his email address if anyone is interested. derickhart@h3allwelds.com

I had a this guy that was selling grills on ebay to make this one for me. He makes anything that u want. He just draws it out and emails it to you until u decide u like it and want him to make it.

Heres his email address if anyone is interested. derickhart@h3allwelds.com

Okay apparently I dont know how to put a picture on here because it didnt work.... And for some reason when u guys put yours on there all I can see is a red X. Who knows.... :stupid: :wallbash:

I see alot of people talk about sheerips's work and ive seen the fox/banshee/peterbuilt one he did and it looks awesome, i have a PM into him but he hasnt gotten back to me, anyone have a list of the work he has done in the past maybe? or anyone have a good site with alot of grills/custom ones they'll do?

I have the same one, they are second to none! Also, do you have to take your bike apart to get it out of the house Kiel?????

Ryan

i hope not... I measured and it should fit if I leave the spindles and axle off... after the swinger goes on its coming out.