Wheelie POLL!

What's the highest gear you can wheelie in?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah since i put a longer swinger on mine it's a bit of work. It just wants to sqwat and go. I think because of the chain angle. With a stock swinger it pulls the rear up making it easier to pop the wheels. That why they used to make the amplink.

kinda stupid question because swinger and gearing plays a big part. if you do it with a 13 front sprocket thats like a third gear pull with higher gear.

Stock swing with 15 41 gear 5th gear easy.

The question should be what mph and what swinger but everyone doesnt know that what mph since everyone thinks there piped shee does 80 or more

Edited by 2004LEBanshee

On my first "Shee", completely stock other than K&N, I could pull 4th gear wheelies all day long (no clutching) with my right knee on the seat once near the powerband.

I preffered to sit down and pull them in third though and then click all the way through sixth though, again with no clutching. :biggrin:

Edited by RZBansheeMan

• 2 weeks later...