Douche bag poll

chevrolet banshee

douche bags  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lmfao !!!! now thats fuck up !!

i looked at that and was like ,i know i didnt write that shit. i got to stop drinking so damn much !!!

:biggrin:

im from the damn "show me state" !!! i didnt mean show me !!!! lol !!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Who gives a shit about all that.. All I wanna know is why you confessed that you "sucked a cock for pre-mix" and Iam also curious what I could get out of a set of pipes... :whistling:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone forget about the infamous "Night"? He should be put up for the lifetime HQ douchbag award.that guy was touched by the sun god! the evidence is as follows :

Quote by Night:

"If you ride Banshee on the sixth gear, full throttle on the highway, in a straight line, with full tank,"

[1] How many miles can you cover?

[2] How long(minutes) before the gas is finished?

[3] What problems will it cause to your Banshee?

Thread Warning: Giving funny replies to this thread will cause others to do the same, so please give serious, honest, accurate as much as possible answers and replies and responses.

Have a nice dawn.

Wow this is getting nuts!!

http://www.nambla.org/

Don't act like you don't know what it is........... :whistling:

I'm not sure i want to go to Oregon to ride with you anymore..... You might want to ride more than your banshee... :blink:

Chevshee

You are a sick, sick man...please don't share your bookmarks/homepages with us ever again you pedophile....

Geez, as if the Pirate Hookers weren't bad enough....

Sick is in the eye of the beholder. I am sure someone out there thinks I am perfectly normal.

...............and to clarify, the pirate hooker thing is Bansh-man's deal. He just thought I was one at one point. :biggrin:

Everyone forget about the infamous "Night"? He should be put up for the lifetime HQ douchbag award.that guy was touched by the sun god! the evidence is as follows :

Quote by Night:

"If you ride Banshee on the sixth gear, full throttle on the highway, in a straight line, with full tank,"

[1] How many miles can you cover?

[2] How long(minutes) before the gas is finished?

[3] What problems will it cause to your Banshee?

Thread Warning: Giving funny replies to this thread will cause others to do the same, so please give serious, honest, accurate as much as possible answers and replies and responses.

Have a nice dawn.

Dave met Night at a NAMBLA convention........... :biggrin: