• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tex...

i think hotcarl is calling u a douche for "stealing the thread""

u going to put up with that !!

:whistling:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Fuck it!! I might be! Any asshole that can get took like I did in the MIDDLE of the Fucking day Might be a Douche!!!!

No luck on my personal Phone still battling the fuckers, pick up a NEW work phone tomorrow, Still looking for my dignity! :blink:

Fuck it!! I might be! Any asshole that can get took like I did in the MIDDLE of the Fucking day Might be a Douche!!!!

No luck on my personal Phone still battling the fuckers, pick up a NEW work phone tomorrow, Still looking for my dignity! :blink:

Dignity.............What's that and where can I get some? :confused:

damn tex... the ole .45 hand cannon.

sounds like your still kind of pissed !!! u ever tried yoga ?? :biggrin:

i know how it feels to get robbed,got my car broke into twice in a month before.

that feeling sucks !!! just let it go man. atleast they didnt rob u at gun point or steal your whole truck or tear the shit out of it.

it could have been worse.. i know that doesnt make u feel any better.

Hate to tell ya MJ, but everytime I do a search for some info that I don't know, people like dajogejr, firehead, bansh-eman, bigred350x, theshee ect are always there with a answer...always!!! I look up to these people and they have never steered me wrong, unlike you.

They were actually making great posts about drag racing and times on the KFX thread today(which I have no clue about and would like to learn!) untill you had to get home from school and start in on the fighting and name calling.

I have been following that KFX thread from the beginning and know that dajogejr was just telling you to calm down and stop harrassing everybody cause it goes nowhere...actually makes us at HQ look like bitchy little girls.

So why don't you do yourself a favor and log off HQ for a while untill you calm down. I don't want to get into the middle of a fight between anybody, but I would like to learn new things without being interupted by some keyboard clown wanting to pick a cyber-fight!

just a food for thought just because they are quick to answer dont mean they know what they are talking about