timing +4 power?

jcbanshee

I have all the basic bolt ons..... noss head, 21cc domes, 30mm carbs, uni filters, vf3's, some porting, and 150ish compression. I finally just ordered the adjustable timing plate. I know everyone one with mild upgrades go about 4+. Is that what i should advance to base on my compression? How much of a difference do you think im going to feel when i advance it? Thanks

I have similiar mods as you, I just recently advanced my timing, everyone talks about it being the best mod for the price and I couldnt agree more,

I felt a big difference, for me I felt alot of gain down low... Great mod for the money and +4 is safe...

I agree great mod for more lowend power. I did the +4 timing and the 2:1 carb at once and I could differentiate where the power was comming from and I think for the dollar its probably the best mod along with tires and pipes.

I have all the basic bolt ons..... noss head, 21cc domes, 30mm carbs, uni filters, vf3's, some porting, and 150ish compression. I finally just ordered the adjustable timing plate. I know everyone one with mild upgrades go about 4+. Is that what i should advance to base on my compression? How much of a difference do you think im going to feel when i advance it? Thanks

Dont your remember what happened?