HinsdaleWhat

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
reminds me of the time i tried selling people adjustable powerbands

^^^ i gotta try that! lol

is someone wants a use for their boost bottle send it to me, i'll modify it and then you will have a perfectly good water bong....... thats what i did with mine......lol

Edited by tidos76

lol don't think i'm joking... we photoshopped some differnt items and called em adjustable powerbands, we actually conned someone pretty bad... it got to the point where the guy wanted to know where to send $ for one and we finally had to tell him that it was a joke and he fell for it.

You gotta post up some pictures or a link or something. :yelrotflmao:

Edited by Skidmark

• 7 months later...

:ermm: I tried the boost bottle 5 years ago and felt no difference in my shees attitude :confused: ....I still use my stock balance tube and no complaints. :biggrin: The Boost bottle could make a good pipe for smoking pipe tobbaco or blowing bubbles. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

so is it possible to eliminate the bullshit bottle all together? in my clymers i think it just shows a little pipe. but i have a huge ass bottle lookin thing on mine:/ can u just plug the holes? or do i have to have the little pipe thing for a balancer? i saw intake manifolds on some of yalls bikes do they have a crossover built into them or??? srry if this has already come up but it seems like the whole boost bottle shit has come up a million times anyway.

so is it possible to eliminate the bullshit bottle all together? in my clymers i think it just shows a little pipe. but i have a huge ass bottle lookin thing on mine:/ can u just plug the holes? or do i have to have the little pipe thing for a balancer? i saw intake manifolds on some of yalls bikes do they have a crossover built into them or??? srry if this has already come up but it seems like the whole boost bottle shit has come up a million times anyway.

Put in the wanted section you need a stock crossover tube or ask Nyuk or Minkia. THey have a shitload of Banshees to part out