Pipes?

skylor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've dragged race a pro curcuit piped bansheea few times early last year. It was about even with my t6 piped bolt on shee in a drag race. I believe if i could drive as good as i do now, i would of won. We were neck and neck, nothing special.

The pro circuit isn't a drag pipe. It signs off at 8700 rpm, where as cpi's sign off at 10,000+ rpm. Pro circuits are designed to make a ton of torque and midrange power. However, they do pretty well drag racing on a bike built for midrange power. In our group, I usually win and I run them.

I am also looking a getting pipes this summer I am leaning towards the T-5s. I was woundering if the T-5s would be any good for more jumping and what not. I do everything tough from sand riding to track and drag. But I am building some jumps behing my house and i want to know if the t-5s would be good for me. If not what do u recomend

Can anyone help me

Shitty Craftsmanship, Soft Hitting powerband, Powerband comes in too late for me.

my friend also owns a banshee. he has a 1994 banshee with boysen reeds, k&n airfilter, and changed the gearing a bit and he looked for 2-3 years for pipes when he came across rocket pipes, in frame drag pipes he phoned the company and they told him that they are the only pipe that you gain everywhere and loose nothing, he had my friend convinced so he bought them and put the pipes on and had;nt even jetted it properly yet and it had arm ripping power bottom end mid range and topend. and now he just eats my stock banshee alive.

Can anyone help me

Go with the T-5's you will be happy with them I have FMF Fatty's and they are alright but the t-5 are great all around better than the T-6's and when and if you do more mods you'll already have the pipes to support them. But I'm not a Toomey guy I prefer the DMC alien's just my Opinion

he looked for 2-3 years for pipes when he came across rocket pipes, in frame drag pipes he phoned the company and they told him that they are the only pipe that you gain everywhere and loose nothing.

That doesnt happen. If you have a drag pipe it cost you bottom end. If you have a bottem end pipe it cost you top end. Your not going to get Paul Turner mid's bottom end and Shearer's Top end out of the same pipe.

You dont gain something for nothing.

• 4 weeks later...