Work preformace shocks

Chevyman89

Better than stock, but there are alot of better options than Full Flights and stock length Works shocks on a MX shee.

If you are satisfied with a-arms made for stock length shocks, then chances are a set of YFZ450 stock shocks and a-arms would make better sense. Then you could spend the money left over on rebuilding the under-sprung stock rear shock.

Just my 2 cents...

There's a guy on here somewhere selling some pretty cool spacers to make the YFZ a-arm swap real easy.

the 450 shock swap is a joke. if your actually mx racing get your self some nice shocks like works black widows or some elka (althought im not a fan of elka)

the cheaper works are fine if your just having fun and doing some track riding every once and a while, but if your looking to do sanctioned races get the right hardware. it makes a huge differance

Works with rezzies are pretty economical if you want aftermarket. Go for it. If you go with Full Flights or ASR a-arms you'll probably replace alot of those heim ball joints that come on those. Check out Wicked Products a-arms. They ROCK! I destroyed a set of ASR lowers mxing a 300ex with ohlins shocks. Just my experience...

Ya i am thinking or putting a set of t-5s. Do u guy thing those would be good for track riding and jumping, sand and a little drag racing. Also i am putting a arms on for handling I like to race my buddies on the track behind my house that we are building up more in the summer

Edited by Chevyman89

if ya got the cash get the best you can afford, don't skimp on the suspension.

Hey Chevy7398 what setup are you running in the front is it the Lng.Trvl. Leager's or the Stock Trvl.? And where and how much did you get it for? Didn't mean to interfere with this post but Just curious how you like it.