need cylinders, or sleeve?

sinisterboo

one of my wrist-pins "somehow" (lol) made its way out of the pistin and into the sleeve. Didnt lock up, was just going thru it to re-ring it and happened to see this. my cylinders are already .080 over. heres my dilemma, do i sleeve my non-ported cylinders or buy a used set? i want a cheeta cub, but cash is a little thin since i just bought my cpi inframes. what are my options?

one of my wrist-pins "somehow" (lol) made its way out of the pistin and into the sleeve. Didnt lock up, was just going thru it to re-ring it and happened to see this. my cylinders are already .080 over. heres my dilemma, do i sleeve my non-ported cylinders or buy a used set? i want a cheeta cub, but cash is a little thin since i just bought my cpi inframes. what are my options?

The same ting happen to my mates she but he was ok because he had std bore. you can get sleeves on ebay for $80 each her is the link if.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LA-CYLINDER...85228QQtcZphoto

Edited by bombedbanshee06

yes u can, would be underpowered for a cub but would run good.. i have a cub cylinder i was thinking of selling, it is polished and has about 12 hours on it, also have a cool head with 20cc big bore domes.. my cub is the stock stroke 68mm bore..

hey i have a? my shee has a junk crank. can i put a 4 mil crank in it using my stock (bore) jugs and stockhead???

Edited by daisy

hey i have a? my shee has a junk crank. can i put a 4 mil crank in it using my stock (bore) jugs and stockhead???

Long rod 4 mill crank

Yea but you will need 795 series pistons and a spacer plate.

Best route is 795 series pistons and a a cool head with domes made for a 4 mill, or have your stock head cut for the 4mill crank. Cutting the head is a better choice than putting a spacer plate under the cylinders.

If you went with a standard rod length 4mill crank then you wouldnt need the 795 series pistons. They are just for long rod cranks, both the stock stroke long rod, and 4 mill long rod crank.