JIM AT PASSION RACING dos it again

MADMAX44

no dougt it is great to hear that from a pro i have seen your pic passion web page you are fast as hell i hop to get there some day. :beer: :beer: :beer:

proquad101 can you tall me what you are runing 4 front shock's in the front and what is the length?

• 5 weeks later...

MadMax has a badass banshee fastest i have ever been on. Its a family affair hes my little brother After I thought i had a quick Banshee until i turned him onto this site and passion racing. He got that thing back broke it in first thing we had done was take them to a old side road here to run them off ( he wanted to take the local title from me little prick) and he did that passion motor just checked out on me. kinda reminds me of being shot out of a cannon and trying to steer the cannon ball. hope to see him sweep the circuit again this season.shhh don't tell him but little brother lastnight i bought a quadzilla(farfrom stock) and i cant beat him now maybe i can talk dirty to jim and get him to play with my zilla. I know he's the banshee god but im sure he can work his magic for me on the zilla.

great job on this season max ill be over on that old side road waiting for ya all day. you know the place lol time to get that title back lol

Dont forget about the purple number 92 banshee cause you know i will be right with you

Don't worry brother i wasn't leaving you out! lol But in all honesty you know i have always been a Banshee Guy

I got that 4 poke and was just never happy i needed a smoker so I bought me a zilla. Actually looking at 99 shee for my boy. should be rdy to flattrack it by next season. But i had to give Max some shit cause he has or is it had the bike to beat. lol. All in good fun But anyhow here HE is bad pics was way too bright

picture001lh1.jpg

picture004rt5.jpg

Don't worry brother i wasn't leaving you out! lol But in all honesty you know i have always been a Banshee Guy

I got that 4 poke and was just never happy i needed a smoker so I bought me a zilla. Actually looking at 99 shee for my boy. should be rdy to flattrack it by next season. But i had to give Max some shit cause he has or is it had the bike to beat. lol. All in good fun But anyhow here HE is bad pics was way too bright

picture001lh1.jpg

picture004rt5.jpg

hell yea thats a nice zilla, looks like this is going to be a fun year.