My first banshee & New to banshee HQ

well i didnt know where to put it but im new here to banshee Hq .. and would like to introduce myself .. Im ray & i just picked up a nice shee . i have been riding for years but started off with the mudders .. my first bike was a prarie 650 4x4 with 28'' mud lites. then i picked up a new kawasaki kfx700 in 2005 kinda liked the speed I thought i was crazy fast untill my best friend let me ride his banshee .. well im prity sure it was the same with you guys i wanted one bad! lol my friends sold there bikes and i stoped riding in early 2006 after a wheelie gone wrong & he sad part was i left my bike in the pasture & the cows ripped off most of the wire harness

after that the bike sat untill . late 2007 when a couple buddys of mine picked up bikes and told me to fix the junker (kfx 700) in the process of finding a mechanic how would want to take on the task at hand i found a beautiful banshee painted in ppg lambo orange .. i just knew i had to have it... just looking at it brought back the memories so after some wheeling and dealing i finally bought her :biggrin: .

here is/was the problem the cylinders were so over ported(over kill) the second day i had the bike a piece of the cylider broke of and destroyed a piston :blink: so . i bought bought new cycliders & wisseco pistons to put in .. but the cylinders are not done from getting ported so i put in new pistons to keep on riding for now im just not riding it to hard .. the jugs now are .40 over.. hopfully by next week i get the other cylinders/ pistons back so i can put on the timing plate & some cdi tunning box that the mechanic sold me. im hoping for 108 mph outta her !!

this is what im proud to say i am the owner of.. tell me what you think

l_65845c75abe4935ec71bd229428e7660.jpg

l_202ecc51bffeda9f612627a866429ad1.jpg

Edited by LamboShee

That colour combo is really nice, you found yourself a damn nice bike :cool:

I like the seat however, doesn't take away the appeal IMO,lol.

thanks alot .. maybe we can trade seats ;) .. mine would look great on your bike :biggrin:

Mine has a few little holes in it :ermm: Wouldn't want to give you a wrecked seat :laugh:

And yes welcome to the forums, get ready to spend money :beer:

nice banshee, chop those fenders.

they are chopped?

Mine has a few little holes in it :ermm: Wouldn't want to give you a wrecked seat :laugh:

And yes welcome to the forums, get ready to spend money :beer:

lol , tell me about it i havent had the bike for a month and already have spent +$1,000 on it !!! this is getting expensive quick ...

they are chopped?

lol , tell me about it i havent had the bike for a month and already have spent +$1,000 on it !!! this is getting expensive quick ...

Welcome to the HQ. That is a fine specimen you have there. :thumbsup:

Oh, and a grand aint nuthin!

It only gets worse my wife calls it the other woman.. :yelrotflmao:

Haha. I was given a go to hell look when I mentioned that I wanted to sleep

with my banshee. :blink: