what do you think of this shee?

ny450

im thinking about trying out a banshee.....i currently ride a suzuki drz400s dual sport dirtbike but want something to ride in the sandpits....drz cant handle the hill climbs. used to own a modded 05 450r and have been riding for 8 years.

what it will be used for: wide open feilds, sandpits with big sand hill/berms/jumps, SNOW riding....every snowstorm we are out on the streets for hours(would pick up some 4 snow tires to help with the wheelspin)

this is the quad i was looking at....what do you think? i love the fact that it has a front end...not TOO familiar with banshee motor work so some imput on that would be nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...rksid=p3907.m32

any opinions or imput would be greatly appreciated. thanks

You are definatly looking at the rite bike. Not to mention the thousands of dollars worth of mods you would buy for it are already on there. Banshees were made for wide open long stretches of trails and obviously desert riding/racing They are fantastic in pits too. Thing about the Banshee and why we love them so much is the power. There is nothing like the thrill of opening up a twin cyl 2 stroke and have it run wide open or hillclimb they just go and the power is an addrenilin rush. 4 Strokes dont have that lighting pull they might be fast the new 450s and the raptor 700 but they are NOT as fun.

I love the power so much I spent thousands and thousands of dollars to get it to handle better to keep up with the 4 strokes in the trails. If you bought that you already have the +2+1 A-Arms and Elka sport shocks which are some of the absolute best of the best shocks you can get. Plus it comes with a very good set of pipes, milled head for more compression, new crank and it says all of the bushing and bearings were done not to long ago That bike is a steal if you ask me.

That is a SICK deal. I mean just the roll design arms, the elkas and axle add up to most likely over 2000 dollars if you were to buy them seperate. If I didn't have a shee right now. I seriously wouldn't have thought twice about buying that machine. You won't find that kind of deal very often...especially with good brand stuff. You have one of the top 2 or 3 preferred choice set of pipes on it already. It's got one of the best set of a-arms. Most people would want a set of rolls...shit, that's all that team kawasaki runs now. Elka shocks with rolldesign arms. To have a ricky stator in, is also a good thing. You can now run some sick lighting for the dunes at night if you needed too. Also the fact that it's a mild port is probably better because you know it will still be a mostly predictable powerband. Plus there's room to port it more if you want it a little more crazy. I mean the guy did it right by putting all new bearings in too. I would Get It Now!! Good Luck bidding :thumbsup:

Edited by floyd398

I mean the guy did it right by putting all new bearings in too. I would Get It Now!! Good Luck bidding :thumbsup:

haha rite, Use the Buy It Now, someones gonna see that and snag it up just to part it out. I PMed you about this.

I frikkin WISH I got a Banshee with all of that good stuff done to it. I just picked a nice one up with pipes for $3000.00 now look at my sig.