Looking for some new carbs

dj_diablo54

I'll say 28PWKs only because even with the TORS removal, stock carbs are a POS if you ask me...

But, you could save that money for other/better mods before replacing the carbs...

Way to go and be different Dave.. :biggrin: I aggree.. the stock carbs are junk and the 28's are a good choice for the moderately stock engine up to a modded duner.

But like you said.. There is other things that could be done that would give a bigger bang for the buck besides carbs.

Way to go and be different Dave.. :biggrin: I aggree.. the stock carbs are junk and the 28's are a good choice for the moderately stock engine up to a modded duner.

But like you said.. There is other things that could be done that would give a bigger bang for the buck besides carbs.

Gotta be different to try and keep up with you...LOL...

I agree with the above,, there are alot of guys on this site that have some port work and other nice mods and are still rocking stockers, including myself...

Save your money, bump your compression, get some v-force reeds, what till your ready for a rebuild then get some porting and bigger carbs..

If you do a search timing advance is suppose to be a great mod for the shee and it is very cheap... timing plate 35 and puller 15...

I do agree that th stockers are a POS but if you are a weekend warrior and you get the jetting real close they will be just fine for now...