2 into 1 carb

keep the dual carb setup...

Fot the setup you are listing to go to. The 2 into 1 should make a snappier throttle and slightly increase bottom end. I am going to be doing a sise by side comparison this weekend. We took a ported 350 with ptr mids and stock carbs, ran it last weekend. We bolted on a 2 into 1 intake and a pwk 35mm carb and we are going to run it next weekend at the dunes again.

I apologize for bringing this back from the dead. But I am interested in the conclusion of your test.

I have DMC 916 pipes, .020 shaved head and V-Force IIs. I do all trail riding, no motor cross or anything of that sort.

I am interested in knowing the different brands of single carb setups that are available. I am interested in purchasing a setup and have pmed a few users on here already.

If the banshee runs better with Riva pipes, then why didn't yamaha make it that way? If the banshee runs better with port work, why didn't yamaha make it that way? If the banshee has more power with the original rz350 powervalve setup it was originally derived from, then why didn't yamaha make it that way. Some of the answers lie in money, liability, consumer msrp, ease of manufacturing, and assembly. If you want to run twin carbs go ahead, but here is my feedback above from the single carb setup compared to stock twin carbs.

Definatly a great upgrade. With the Trinity 2:1 carb I noticed instant power much snappier and an increase in both bottom and topend over stock carbs. I think the 2:1 system is the best thing you can do for woods/pit riding. Dunes and drag Ide run 2.