banshee tittle

anyone looking for a banshee tittle? i have the one from mine that i traded for a yfz450 and the guy never sent me the parts he said he would. so i have a tittle.. but i guess i kinda got screwed overcause all of the stuff he said was new was all wore out. clutch,chain,sprokets,brakes. what a deal i got..lol anyway i have a tittle let me know. don

anyone looking for a banshee tittle? i have the one from mine that i traded for a yfz450 and the guy never sent me the parts he said he would. so i have a tittle.. but i guess i kinda got screwed overcause all of the stuff he said was new was all wore out. clutch,chain,sprokets,brakes. what a deal i got..lol anyway i have a tittle let me know. don

the 450 was worth way more than the banshee I dont know what else you want ill give you the slip on, or do you want the banshee back.I havent rode it since I got home. The sprockets are sidewinder"s guaranteed for life. The brakes worked good you rode the damn thing, That aint right tryin to sell that title,I resent the comment you made about me screwing you over

although i dont know the whole situation, i would have to agree thats pretty f'ed to sell the title... as a matter of fact i think its illegal?.

highly illegal.

i would try to come to an agreement here. or somebodys gonna end up in court, be it civil or criminal.

actually, it did exaclty want i wanted it to do. it got him to answer my email.. had not heard anything from him since i got it. and no i do not want the banshee back hell i have already spent over 2 grand on this since i have had it. and as far as being messed up,yeah it would be messed up. but then i was totally honest about what i had in my quad..and let him get all of the little odds and ends of the bike and probably $80 dollars of oils and stuff. when i get what i was told i was going to get he will get the tittle.that easy. don

Edited by bentvalve

actually, it did exaclty want i wanted it to do. it got him to answer my email.. had not heard anything from him since i got it. and no i do not want the banshee back hell i have already spent over 2 grand on this since i have had it. and as far as being messed up,yeah it would be messed up. but then i was totally honest about what i had in my quad..and let him get all of the little odds and ends of the bike and probably $80 dollars of oils and stuff. when i get what i was told i was going to get he will get the tittle.that easy. don

sounds like what happened to me when i got my shee, i got ripped off. hope you get your parts man!

when i get what i was told i was going to get he will get the tittle.that easy. don

i totally agree with this too... but like before i dont know exactly what happened. but i do know if it was my bike and parts were still owed id be keeping the title as well.. looks like you guys have some shit to take care of... hows that car coming don?

hey guys we are square.im not really worried i know he will be back to ride casue we had a good time..i just had a few problems. nothing big. and beef im glad that you emailed me. as for the car im moving along. im plumbing the boost contoller. then all i have to do is set the timing. don

hey guys we are square.im not really worried i know he will be back to ride casue we had a good time..i just had a few problems. nothing big. and beef im glad that you emailed me. as for the car im moving along. im plumbing the boost contoller. then all i have to do is set the timing. don

mmm boost..... what kinda car you got? i love turbos i have a 2nd gen rx7 with a huge T04R turbo im puttin down 400 RWHP @ 15psi :biggrin:

i have a t-6 88mm innovative monster with a 1.15 ar. a bennett racing 300 sum cubic inch ford. its almost done.. it should be a low 7 sec ride.can't wait. oh yeah, its a fire breathing stang.. don

Edited by bentvalve

i have a t-6 88mm innovative monster with a 1.15 ar. a bennett racing 300 sum cubic inch ford. its almost done.. it should be a low 7 sec ride.can't wait. oh yeah, its a fire breathing stang.. don

not to steal the thread but post some pics of your car

ok.. here are some pics..not many today but i will get more later. this is what i did this weekend all of the small braided line for my boost controller(which is the little box on dash) don

post-23897-1193626576.jpg

post-23897-1193626585.jpg

post-23897-1193626593.jpg

Edited by bentvalve