HUGE FUCKIN CARBS!

Go to your local shop and have them MIC them for you Im sure they wont charge you for something that simple. They do look like snowmobile carbs and they definatly look like they are in the 40 and up range.

Go to your local shop and have them MIC them for you Im sure they wont charge you for something that simple. They do look like snowmobile carbs and they definatly look like they are in the 40 and up range.

yea i was thinkin of tryin one on a 2-1 setup but i think just one would be way too big...i see some of you guys runnin 35mm's so im sure it will be too big..i think its a 44mm.

just looking at how you have the tape held there it appears to be about a 1.75 inc opening.. thats a 44mm carb.. i hope you have a huuuuuge ass motor to run them on!

yea i found out they're off a snowmobile...they are dual 44's...anybody got somethin big enough to run them?....looks like they would run a small block chevy as big as they are.....the throttle that attaches the 2 carbs is trick..i i wish i could use them...these things are like BRAND NEW...but wtf am i gonna do with them lol