How many from michigan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Gaylord here, not really close to anything, its about 50 miles south of the bridge. All you snowmobilers out to know where it is though, haha. Going to be living in east lansing come this fall for college. Im supprised how many people are from michigan are here.

yeah we need to get some rides together. Leota is a fun place, lots of sand and trails, and pretty much in the middle of the group it sounds like.

A friend and I just got ourselves a couple Banshees to ride this rear. Leota was one of the first places we were going to go. We are tearing them apart and rebuilding right now. Should be ready to go by mid March. I think it would be fun to get together for a ride with some of the members on here.

A friend and I just got ourselves a couple Banshees to ride this rear. Leota was one of the first places we were going to go. We are tearing them apart and rebuilding right now. Should be ready to go by mid March. I think it would be fun to get together for a ride with some of the members on here.

Heck yeah, let me know when!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...