This site has changed WoW!

Bmatlock

Man my last login was 2004!! WoW this site has changed!! Looks Great......! I was the one who started the Good guys list for all who remembers me! Any way it's good to be back!!!!!!!! I havn't rode in a while due to 3 back surgerys and just fired it up again after 3 years!!!!!!! Had to knock th cob webs off it LOL!!!!

Later Brian :beer:

Man my last login was 2004!! WoW this site has changed!! Looks Great......! I was the one who started the Good guys list for all who remembers me! Any way it's good to be back!!!!!!!! I havn't rode in a while due to 3 back surgerys and just fired it up again after 3 years!!!!!!! Had to knock th cob webs off it LOL!!!!

sweet dude,. welcome back

good to here you getting back on, now start that btch up and cause some havic :beer:

long time no see, is driving through here kinda like driving by your old house? Kinda looks the same but has new doors and shutters?

Got a whole different group of kids playing in the front yard too.......us old fogies like to hang out in the attic, basement, or garage

Glad you can make it back, I'm Cody by the way guess i didn't get a chance to talk to you a long time ago...lol

Damn Cody, your goofy as shit sometimes.. :yelrotflmao: Guess all those fine titties in your face all the time has that effect on a guy.?.

Welcome back man... I have been around for a while but not long enough to be called one of the HQ "old fogies"..

Hope your back is doing good now..

RIPPEN

whats up man? welcome back.. how did the surgeries go?? everything straight now?

Well I had three surgeries and the last one finally took... They ended up putting a artifical disc in L4-L5 lumbar... It seems to be better than new.... I am still going to have to hold out on the big air, but maybe it's time anyway.... And by the way, it started right up!!!!!!!!