wat ya'll think

hey guyz i got my parts, tommey 5,k&N pods( ditching tha air box),dynojet jets. will i have enough power, and wat type of head should i get : trinity stage 4,pro design cool head( no noss heads here). gemme all ur inputs(plz dnt tell me anythng abt getting a port job cuz i wont) thnx :thanks:

sa3ood :evil:

hey guyz i got my parts, tommey 5,k&N pods( ditching tha air box),dynojet jets. will i have enough power, and wat type of head should i get : trinity stage 4,pro design cool head( no noss heads here). gemme all ur inputs(plz dnt tell me anythng abt getting a port job cuz i wont) thnx :thanks:

Pro design definately! :thumbsup: When I went from stock to cool head, it droped my normal temp form 220, to 170.

Actually, K&S Racing in Kuwait carries Noss heads if it's very easy to get stuff from there. They should have some in stock. We also ship to Dubai, but shipping isn't real cheap, $40.00 to $55.00 depending on how quick you want to get it.

-David

I personally would recomend the trinity stage 4 head. they are definately more expensive than the others, but i picked mine up off ebay for $150 with domes. The trinity and vito's heads have a "flow pattern" to them that forces water down and out the cylinders, unlike the Pro-design head that allows water to flow across the head, not realy doing alot for the cylinders...IMO. Also, the trinity head uses the stock studs , and their domes have fins cut in them (water side of course) for even more heat transfer to the water. I have been able to pick-up several sets of domes for mine off ebay as well. I am not a big fan of trinity (or their prices!) but they make a damn nice head.

Pro design domes and o-ring kits are way easier to get than trinity's stuff.

Very True... But i still like the trinity head. I had a modquad head, then a noss head, (neither were ever installed) then the trinity. i never installed the modquad or noss head because i just didn't like the design inside the head (no flow pattern). :shrug:

However, the availability of the Pro-design style domes is very nice.

Edited by Bancheez

ok let me cut to tha chase, will i have a huge diffrence in tha power,i havent jetted it or fix it till now,thnx

HAHAHAHHAH banshee motors are so corked up stock, and the biggest areas by far are the (oh so crappy) stock pipes and stock intake. your about to actually unleash the corked up power of the banshee, its gonna be night and day, just dont forget to get the jetting right. HAVE FUN