Anyone ever enjoy a yamashake?

Heres one for ya today i was takin a little hike to fill my banshee with gas at the station. So i decided to pour out the rest of my vitamin water (the new tea flavor one) and use it to carry my yamalube, well by the time i got to the gas station i was chokin on a few of my buddys dust becuase there 4 strokes tend to rip a bit better on the trails, so we all shut our quads off and them dirty smokers start lightin there cigs , i took my nice dip of skoal wintergreen out and im like dam im thirsty, well felt my big bottle of vitamen water in my pocket took it out took the cap off and by this time everyones just starin at me.. im thinkin wtf i didnt do nothin stupid like usual, put it to my mouth and take a few chugs of nice fresh yamalube, lol i swear im loosin my mind i completly forgot i dumped my iced tea out, needless to say yamalube is packed with vitamins and minerals and tastes quite good, kinda like paint thinner so get yourself to the nearest store and buy some!!

havent done that yet....but back in the 3-wheeler days i was doing something with my ol 250r and had my beer sitting on the floor as the bike was tipped on one side (think i was putting a clutch in). anyways i finished the job. had gas on me. not thinking and started drinking my beer. well i didnt know the fuel tank was dripping out and into my beer. 3 sheet to the wind i kept drinking and every drink i complained that it smells like gas in here. duhhhh. my beer was full of fuel and my ding dong butt kept drinking it. man the burps were nasty. moral of the story.........dont open the beer. :shoothead: :banghead: :yucky:

That's disgusting! LOL, but the funniest part about the post was talking about how nasty cigarettes are, and then talks about a nice dip of skoal :sick: They both are equally gross, the dip is no better than smoking. I am a smoker but still think it stinks, LOL....that's the sad part about being physically addicted to something. :shoothead:

LOL....that's the sad part about being physically addicted to something. :shoothead:

JT i got a fail proof way to break that addiction. Everytime you grab a pack or even mention a cig, have Daves big ass punch you in the nuts. i got 4 guys to stop smoking in no time while in Iraq. works everytime :)

Thanx for the concern guys and yes i did swallow my fair share of it, 9:30 and still alive tho, my stomachs hurtin a bit now but i dont no weather its from the chinese buffet i ate for lunch or the yamalube.... As for smokin i quit smokin 2 years ago and i absalutly hate bien around smokers now, i enjoy a dip tho what can i say gotta enjoy somethin bad like booze and a dip. Anyone try that camel snus chew yet its pretty yummy